Riau Journal of Computer Science (RJoCS) is a scientific journal that presents original articles about knowledge and information on research or application of the latest research and development in the field of information and communication technology. This ethics statement for all parties involved in the process of publishing scientific journals, namely managers, editors, and authors. The Code of Ethics for Scientific publication basically upholds three ethical values in publication, namely (i) Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications; (ii) Justice, which is to give authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors; and (iii) Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications, Download Here
- The entry script shall be the responsibility of the Editor to review thoroughly, transparently, objectively and fairly. The editor also has the authority to decide whether or not a text is to be published, subject to the board meeting. The editorial board's policies and various applicable laws on copyright, good name and plagiarism is absolute and inviolable.
- The Editor is responsible for providing information regarding the terms and guidelines for writing clearly and easily accessible to potential authors.
- The editor must also ensure that the reviewer can review all manuscripts reviewed and all the requirements are read clearly.
- The editor must be objective, impartial, and honest in editing the manuscript, regardless of gender, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group, and author's citizenship.
- Editor and editorial team are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the author and are prohibited from disclosing any information about the submitted manuscript or articles except with the author's permission.
- The entry text shall be the responsibility of the editor and editorial team and shall not be misused, either wholly or partly for personal gain. Unpublished manuscripts will be returned to the author.
- Reviewer is responsible for the review made by giving various considerations and recommendations that are clear, measurable and comprehensive. The reviewer must respond to the manuscript within a specified time (4 weeks).
- Reviewers must be honest, objective, unbiased, independent, and only in favor of scientific truth. The process of reviewing the manuscript is done professionally regardless of sex, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group, and author's citizenship
- Reviewers shall ensure that reference sources and script quotations are appropriate and accountable.
- Reviewers are required to always maintain the confidentiality of script-related information and authors for personal gain.
- The author is responsible for the manuscript sent to the Riau Journal of Computer Sciences (RJoCS) and declares that the manuscript sent is the correct manuscript as the result of his own research or his thought, original as his own work and does not manipulate data, honestly and freely plagiarism.
- the author should inform that the manuscript submitted / submitted to the editor is a script that has never been submitted / submitted to the publisher of another journal / publication. If there is any redundancy in the submission of a manuscript to another publisher, then the editor will reject the submitted manuscript.
- The author shall indicate quotations and references obtained from the work of others and may not alter or alter the source.
- The author will not object if the script is edited without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
- the author must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid any conflict of interest with other parties, so the script can be processed smoothly and safely.
Ethics Manager / PublisherJournal
- Journal manager responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layout in accordance with the rules of publishing Scientific Journal.
- Journal managers are responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in performing their duties.
- Journalists are responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom