Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is a research report or non-research report.
- It has not been published elsewhere.
- It is typed in Microsoft Word doc., double-space format, Time New Roman font, size 12.
- The length of the article is between 5 to 10 pages, include the reference or Bibliography.
It has an abstract IN English max. 100 words.
The key words are well selected and are closely related to the topic.
- It has an introduction, Review of related literature, Research Methods, research Findings and Discussion, Conclusions and Suggestions.
- The list of references includes only those that you cite/refer to the article.
Level one headings are typed in ALL CAPITALS, BOLD, LEFT JUSTIFICATION.
Level two headings are typed in Capital-lowercase, Bold, Left Justification.
Level three headings are typed in Capitals-lowercase, Italic-bold, Left justification
With twice publishing yearly ( JUNE & DECEMBER)
First ; June (Article submission deadline, May 1st. )
Second : December (Article submission deadline, November 1st.)
@ 300.000,_ IDR
Sent the article to;
Cp. 081268155589 (Mr. Rivi)
085271413662 (Batdal Niati)